Obama’s Broken Economy
• While the Obama Administration wants to muddy the waters with this week’s economic numbers, the fact of the matter is real Americans are still hurting more than ever.
• Our economy is going backwards under Obama. The latest GDP report was half of what was expected with our economy only growing at 1.2%, the 3rd straight quarter of growth under 2%. This is the weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression.
• The country’s labor force participation rate is still 62.8% the lowest since the 1970’s, the number of Americans who are unemployed, underemployed and given up looking for work has increased in July to 15.66 million, and incomes are either stagnant or declining for many Americans.
• All told 94.3 million Americans are now out of work, a increase of nearly 14 million since Obama took office.
• One of the most disturbing stats is that under Obama: the number of Americans living in poverty has increased by nearly 7 million.
• And even with all of this terrible economic news, Hillary Clinton still says that Obama deserves an “A” for his handling of the economy.
Mr. Trump’s Plan To Reinvigorate The Economy
• Mr. Trump has built his campaign around breaking up this rigged system in Washington and putting Americans back to work.
• Mr. Trump will be laying out his broader economic vision at the Detroit Economic Club keying on tax reform, regulatory reform, trade reform and energy reform.
• Mr. Trump will reform our tax code allowing trillions in offshore capital to return to America, as well as empowering Americans to invest in themselves and their communities with more money in their pockets. Read more ›
Clinton Cash: Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections to Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together
Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.
Khan and his wife Ghazala Khan both appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention to attack, on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s behalf, Donald Trump—the Republican nominee for president. Their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004. Khizr Khan, in his speech to the DNC, lambasted Donald Trump for wanting to temporarily halt Islamic migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists. Read more ›
By 100percentFEDUp.com – Aug 1, 2016
Only a military mom could write such a fantastic testimony and rebuke to the Muslim pawn used by Hillary’s campaign at the Dem Convention to trash Donald Trump. The Facebook letter below is so great and so powerful that it’s gone viral. We hope you will read and share because it’s time to support our military 100% in this war against terror!
To the Muslim Gold Star father that spoke at the DNC…..I have some thoughts on your comments. I am a Blue Star mother. My deepest condolences on the loss of your son. No family should have to endure such a loss. That being said….while your son is a hero, you Sir, are NOT. My son has served three tours of combat in the countries you and your family came from. Iraq and Afghanistan were his introduction to adulthood and service to something bigger than our individual selves. He was blown up by an IED set by your countrymen. His Purple Heart is a testament to his love of America and our freedoms. I have suffered through his multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan….never knowing from moment to moment if he would return home in a flag draped coffin. It is torture when a mother wakes up to this day after day and sees the atrocities happening over there on the news and being helpless to change a thing. My comments to you will probably offend you. I do not apologize. These things need to be said. Unlike you, I could NEVER use my son’s death as a pawn piece in support of a woman that left “America’s treasure” (Hillary’s words) to die unaided in Benghazi. The same woman that says vile things to her military details there to protect her. You, Sir, are supposed to be a witness to your son’s bravery and sacrifice. Instead you stood on a stage and promoted the woman that upholds the very people that killed your son. You became a political PAWN that promotes pandering to our enemy. You desecrated your son’s memory by your words. You did not utter one word of outrage at anyone but Donald Trump. Are you forgetting that Trump did not kill your son. He had nothing whatsoever to do with these wars. His memory should mean more to you than five minutes of fame on the stage of the party that voted to send your son to war. The same party that for eight years has denied and cheated our veterans out of their deserved medical care. Who for the last three years has cut our veterans pay.
Of note…your wife stood SILENT. She stood with her head covered, never uttering a word about her loss. She submitted to you being her voice in front of the country. She abdicated her free voice to you…..as would any good Sharia wife and mother. Let me say, this was not lost on the other American military moms….myself included. Had it been my son being “used” as a political PROP, no one could have silenced me. I would be voicing my grief, my pride, my love of him to the world. A man cannot speak to a mothers loss. No man knows her heart at the loss of a child. She did her heroic son a disservice by her silence. Read more ›
Carl Paladino talks with Charles Payne, Cavuto Coast to Coast, about the current state of the economy and why Donald Trump is the right choice for President