Buffalo Board of Education
Published July 27, 2017 | Updated July 29, 2017
By Carl Paladino
In a hearing for my removal from the Buffalo Board of Education before Education Commissioner MaryEllen Elia, evidence was presented that board members Barbara Seals Nevergold, Sharon Belton-Cottman, Theresa Harris-Tigg, Paulette Woods, Hope Jay and Jennifer Mecozzi, the Buffalo Teachers Federation and its president, Philip Rumore, conspired or colluded to rig the October 2016 contract between the Buffalo Public Schools and the BTF.
I request that:
1) Commissioner Elia:
• Discharge the entire Board of Education for cause.
• Appoint a competent special master to operate the BPS.
• Sanction the BTF and Rumore for their complicity.
• Commence an action against the BTF to abrogate the illegal contract.
2) The Buffalo Control Board convert to a “hard” board and act to abrogate the contract.
3) The U.S. attorney investigate the rigging of the contract to seek out criminal activity.
School Board Election is tomorrow, May 3rd.
Please Remember to Vote for Carl Paladino, Park District Representative
Tomorrow voters in the City of Buffalo will make a critical decision. It is a decision that has the potential to impact generations of young people and determine Buffalo’s future as a growing city where families choose to live and invest.
On Tuesday, May 3, all six district seats on the Buffalo School Board are up for election. This election will determine if the School Board can continue to move the District in a positive, productive direction under the welcome leadership of Superintendent Kriner Cash, or if special interests concerned primarily with self-preservation will regain their grip on the Buffalo Public Schools. [Read more…] about Support the Reform Candidates for the Buffalo School Board, May 3rd