Recent Posts (Page 2)
Carl talks about Mayor DeBlasio, Al Sharpton, Fracking, Casinos, SAFE Act, Astorino, NY Republicans & more.
I received this in an email and thought it worth sharing:
Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free.
(Think this one over and over…makes sense!)
“A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”
Conundrum: The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries. Read more ›
December 12, 2014
New York State Office of the State Comptroller
Thomas P. DiNapoli
New York State Comptroller
110 State Street
Albany, New York 12236
New York State Education Department
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York 12234
RE: Buffalo Joint Schools Construction Program Audit
Dear Comptroller DiNapoli and Commissioner King:
The Program Provider seeks to close out the 12- year, $1.4 billion, Buffalo Public School System– Joint Schools Construction Program (Program) with the Joint Schools Construction Board (JSCB.) The current Board of Education majority members appointed to the JSCB conducted an independent inquiry and have found clear and convincing evidence that the oversight, review and internal audit performed during the course of the Program was severely lacking and corrupted, requiring a comprehensive independent audit to be conducted immediately. What some want to describe as a model school reconstruction program appears instead to have been an intentional ongoing conspiracy to defraud the taxpayers of New York State of millions of dollars. Read more ›
Ellicott Development CEO Carl Paladino appears on the Neil Cavuto Show, Fox Business, on the future of the Republican Party.