Recent Posts (Page 3)
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
• FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
• SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
• THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
• FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service; Read more ›
Obama’s Broken Economy
• While the Obama Administration wants to muddy the waters with this week’s economic numbers, the fact of the matter is real Americans are still hurting more than ever.
• Our economy is going backwards under Obama. The latest GDP report was half of what was expected with our economy only growing at 1.2%, the 3rd straight quarter of growth under 2%. This is the weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression.
• The country’s labor force participation rate is still 62.8% the lowest since the 1970’s, the number of Americans who are unemployed, underemployed and given up looking for work has increased in July to 15.66 million, and incomes are either stagnant or declining for many Americans.
• All told 94.3 million Americans are now out of work, a increase of nearly 14 million since Obama took office.
• One of the most disturbing stats is that under Obama: the number of Americans living in poverty has increased by nearly 7 million.
• And even with all of this terrible economic news, Hillary Clinton still says that Obama deserves an “A” for his handling of the economy.
Mr. Trump’s Plan To Reinvigorate The Economy
• Mr. Trump has built his campaign around breaking up this rigged system in Washington and putting Americans back to work.
• Mr. Trump will be laying out his broader economic vision at the Detroit Economic Club keying on tax reform, regulatory reform, trade reform and energy reform.
• Mr. Trump will reform our tax code allowing trillions in offshore capital to return to America, as well as empowering Americans to invest in themselves and their communities with more money in their pockets. Read more ›